Cost Rates Advisor has intricate algorithms that analyze your financial and production information and
calculates the annual out-of-pocket cost and budgeted hourly rates of your equipment and services.
It gives you a comprehensive breakdown of your costs components including your fixed factory costs, variable
factory costs, labor costs, overhead costs, and other cost elements.
Schedule a free consultation & demo
Ready to buy now?
- Cost Rates Advisor takes all costs into consideration including:
- fixed factory costs
- variable factory costs
- selling, general & administrative (SG&A) costs
- assets depreciation costs
- employee wages, benefits, and taxes
- Employees can have their hours, wages, and expenses split between departments or machines.
- All-inclusive rates represent your true out-of-pocket break-even costs.
- Rates are represented several ways so they can easily be implemented into any estimating, pricing, and costing software.